Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In Which I Answer Questions

You guys asked questions yesterday and I've got your answers! Huzzah!

Jon asks: Give us the low down of the day to day in your life.


Get ready to be extremely fascinated!

On an average weekday, I wake up at 6:30, get ready for the day, and classes begin at 8:00. I have some time between classes, but that time is usually spent at the library doing research and other library things. When I get back to my dorm at 3:30, I try to go to the gym for an hour. Then, I usually eat food, do more homework, and fall asleep by 12:30 so I can wake up and do it all over again.

I know what you're thinking. "When do you write?" Or maybe you aren't thinking that. I'll tell you anyways. I write whenever there's time: between classes, during classes, as a method of procrastination, when I should be sleeping, etc.

Lisa Marie asks: What are your favorite movies?

If I had to watch one movie for the rest of my life, it would probably be "The Princess Bride". It never gets old. Other than that, I love "Pride and Prejudice", all things Lord of the Rings, and movies with excellent cinematography.

inthewritemind asks: Are you the type who will eat ice cream year round? Or only during the warmer months?

All. The. Time.

Sarah (the evilest of question-askers) asks: What book do you wish you'd written, or which author's career do you wish you could have?

Since I talk about Jane Eyre way too much already, I'm gonna say that I wish I had written The Book Thief. It's an incredible book that went against norms and for that I will always be envious.

How do *you* feel about pajama jeans?

I could never, ever let myself wear those. Ever.

Favorite character you've ever written?


August, from Jane's Air. Le swoon. I'm still getting to know him; he's really complex and I'm loving every second of him.


Nicole asks: Are you a "dog person" or a "cat person?" Or do you have another favorite animal?


I'm allergic to both dogs and cats. A tragedy, I know. I'd have to say I'm a dog person, though.



There you have it folks! All your questions are answered.




But nobody asked anything about me! Nobody loves me.

Of course everyone loves you, McHotVoice. Don't be so needy. As I recall, you've taken over Steph's blog and are letting people ask you things there. You're totally parading around as her celebrity boyfriend when there's work to be done over here!


Oh. I didn't know that you knew about that. *blushes*


I know EVERYTHING. *sob* How could you cheat on me?!


I'm not! We're in a
professional relationship, remember? You shouldn't care about my personal life.

Fine. She can have you, then. See if I care, McHotVoice!


Fine! *stomps away*


McHotVoice?

Don't worry, he'll be back. They always come back.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm pretty sure I could watch The Princess Bride over and over again too. And I LOVED The Book Thief. Unfortunately, I think I could really get into pajama jeans--comfortable and stylish--what's not to like. :)

inthewritemind said...

I'm impressed. You go to the gym! I never did that while I was in college, even though they finished building a fancy workout center the end of my second year.

I was lazy. What can I say? :P

And I always tried to avoid scheduling 8 AM classes. Unfortunately there wasn't always much of a choice...

Brigitte said...

I was in the middle of being fascinated,
and then every braincell of my being sort of popped at that james mcavoy picture.
I love him so much ; ;
I mean, his facial hair is lighter than his head-hair..... that's just spodfgditjbfjgkrut cute! <3 (on the right person)
And also....
Pajama Jeans.......?
I've... never heard of or seen this in my life. I don't think I want to know. XD

xoxox

looking-glass-fables.blogspot.com

Lisa and Laura said...

Lisa just sent me a link to the pajama jeans. Disturbingly tempting. I love The Book Thief as well--I read it for a book club when it first came out and was blown away.

Loved reading these answers!

Sara McClung ♥ said...

Um... What are pajama jeans?

And woohoo for the gym :) I went yesterday for the first time in like... MONTHS. So. Sore.

Nicole Ducleroir said...

Oh no! Allergic to both cats and dogs :(( And I'm with Sara...what the heck are pajama jeans??

Mariah Irvin said...

Sorry, everyone! Pajama Jeans are in an infomercial I posted yesterday!

Sarah said...

Great answers! But why am I the evilest of question-askers? I mean, don't get me wrong, I *like* being called evil. [insert evil laugh]

Seriously, WHEN can we stage a showdown between McHotVoice and OrRyanGosling? Or is McHotVoice scaaaared? Is he nervous? Does he think OrRyanGosling will kick his butt? (*giggles* I'm so evil today, I can hardly stand it! )

Shannon Messenger said...

Actually...I don't know what pajama jeans are either, and I kinda think that's a good thing.

Love the answers. Wishing I'd seen the post where you let us ask the questions. I TOTALLY could've out eviled Sarah! (Hear that Sarah? *snatches Sarah's evil crown and runs away with flailing muppet arms*)

Jonathon Arntson said...

Great answers...although every time you mention James I can't help but think about that prize I should have won...