Monday, February 15, 2010

What Do YOU Want To Know?

Hello!

As you may have noticed, I've recently reached 60 followers. Hello, new followers! *waves*

I feel like some of the newcomers might not know much about me right now, so I'm open for questioning!

Go ahead! Ask me anything! Questions can be writing-related or completely random. Or both.

Here's the last time I answered questions, if you're curious. I'll probably answer questions tomorrow, if there are enough.

Hmm... what to do now?

Here's a funny infomercial to start your week off right:



Well, I thought it was funny.

Also, there's this:



See ya'll tomorrow!

7 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Give us the low down of the day to day in your life.

Lisa Marie Miles said...

Hi! *waves back* What are your favorite movies?

inthewritemind said...

Completely random question: Are you the type who will eat ice cream year round? Or only during the warmer months?

Seeing as I'm really craving some today, despite the fact it's snowing like crazy outside, I wanted to know if another person shared my desire for ice cream no matter what the temperature is like outside :P

Sarah said...

OMG! I want a hoodie footie snuggie suit!!!

I'm sorry, pajama jeans look like stretch jeans. I'm not sold there.

Sarah said...

Question: (One of my favorite ones to ask!) What book do you wish you'd written, or which author's career do you wish you could have?

How do *you* feel about pajama jeans?

Favorite character you've ever written?

Nicole Ducleroir said...

Hi Mariah! Thanks for visiting my blog and deciding to follow :))

Let's see...I look forward to getting to know you better so...

Are you a "dog person" or a "cat person?" Or do you have another favorite animal?

:) Nicole

Lisa and Laura said...

For the record, I'm totally on board with pajama jeans. Too bad they're so ugly.