Hello blogger-friends! I've been on quite a long hiatus, haven't I? A few things have happened since I last posted. Let's make a list!
1) First, I must say how great it was to read everyone's responses to my Gone With the Wind post! I really loved the book, and could've talked about it longer than I did. Maybe some other time.
2) I was separated from my laptop over my Spring Break. It had been broken for awhile (it wouldn't close) and I finally sent it all the way to San Diego to be fixed. We didn't see each other for A WEEK. I missed him so much *sob*
3) The Sequel has been cooperating (somewhat). August and Jane are as fantastic as I remember them, not that we've been parted for long. It's just nice to see them doing something different after reading the same scenes over and over. But, sadly, I must put The Sequel aside for a little bit while....
4) I tear the crap out of Jane's Air. Dude, my book totally SUCKS right now. I'm not saying this because I'm digging for compliments, but because it's the truth. A got a critique over break that really opened my eyes to it's suckage. I was actually told to trash it and move on.
5) I'm not gonna trash it. I'm a stubborn person.
Anywho, what's new with you? Yes, you! Tell me everything.
Gratitude and Rest
1 day ago