Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another One of Those Days

Thanks for all the positive comments yesterday! I'm feeling more confident about this sequel business.

Also, sorry I didn't really get around to everyone's blogs... I was stuck in a photo lab for FIVE HOURS yesterday and didn't have the energy. I'll do my best today, I promise!

So, um, what should I talk about today?

Heck, let's just watch videos.

I'm in love with the art in this music video:



And, um, don't judge me, but I think this is funny:



I'll be back tomorrow with something worthwhile... Resident Expert day!

3 comments:

inthewritemind said...

LOL, I love Disney crossovers :P And pairing it with Mean Girls was awesome. I can seriously quote three quarters of that movie...sad but true. We used to watch it like once a week back in college. :P

Sarah said...

Dude. That Mean Girls Disney clip was so good!

That sucks about the photo lab. Can't wait for Friday's RE post! :)

Jonathon Arntson said...

I l-o-v-e Hold Your Horses!! Cool.