Monday, March 1, 2010

Lookit What I Got!

*shuffles feet*

*clears throat*

Erm... sorry I missed Resident Expert day. I wasn't intentional, I swear. I thought about writing a post and publishing it on Saturday, but it isn't the same!

Thus, I promise that this Friday's RE will be super spectacular. Start giving me requests now, people.

And on to the heart of this post...

A few weeks ago I won a contest over at Jon's blog, and look at my prize!



That's right! It's a cover for Jane's Air! Woot!

I can add it to my Jane's Air collection (which is actually only one other drawing by Natalie Whipple, but since it's so awesome it really is a collection):



Ah, I be so happy right now. And it's a Monday (how crazy is that?).

Anyways, I think tomorrow I'll be posting something writerly, similar to my impressions post, and Wednesday will be dedicated to my lurvely WiP, as it should be. Thursday is reserved for silliness, and Friday is RE day.

Huzzah for March!

4 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Awesome, a collection! I feel honored to join the Great Natalie Whipple in your fan art arena!

inthewritemind said...

Jealous. :P

I wish I had some art for my WiPs!

Sarah said...

Yay! We missed you on Friday!

March is looking good already!

Hayley said...

Well I love the cover and you do have quite the Jane's Air collection going on. I'm looking forwards to RE on friday!