Friday, March 12, 2010

Resident Expert: Photoshop

Ah, Photoshop. I'm in a digital photography class, and I'm learning Photoshop for the first time.

Sometimes I feel bad for using it because of the journalist living inside me. Editing photos in photojournalism, even cropping a photo is an absolute no-no.

Then again, I get to make things like this:



Yep, that's me being silly in a library. Four of me.

So, um, that's all I've got for today. Don't hate me! I've been a bad blogger this week and I blame it on The Sequel.

I had a hugely awesome post planned about Gone With The Wind, but I haven't finished reading it yet. Hopefully by next Friday, I will be able to tell you about our love/hate relationship. Should be interesting.

Until then, accept these pics of hotties as compensation:







*goes to Photoshop herself into pics with said hotties*

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Christine Danek said...

Ahhh! Thanks for the hottie photos:) That is really cool shot of the four of you;) Neat!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I love the library pic. - too cool! :-)

Lady Glamis said...

Great job with that pic! I love photoshop. If you ever need any help with it, let me know. I'm a pro at it!

inthewritemind said...

Yummy. Ben Barnes. :swoons:

I could never get through Gone With the Wind. The movie's awesome but the book...I need to keep trying but it's just so freakin' LONG.

Hayley said...

Photoshop kicks butt, and go and put yourself in hottie photos! I like the one in the library, with you, it looks really cool.

Oh and I haz an award for you ^_^

http://hayleys-hollow.blogspot.com/2010/03/award.html

Brigitte said...

I've worked with photoshop since I was thirteen, I think.
It pretty much rocks. I wanted to step out of traditional for a while, but, it's not my kind of thing, so I only use it when I have a sudden burst of inspiration.
Still, I use my knowledge and help out in a media class.

Also...
*helps herself with a handful of hotties*

xoxox
looking-glass-fables.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I'm envious of your photoshopping skills. And you never need to apologize for anything when you include JD in your post.

Lisa and Laura said...

Ooh...I wish I knew how to use Photoshop! I love you in the library!

Keep at that sequel...