Tuesday, March 9, 2010

That's Right, I'm Awarding a Video

Last week, I received the Sunshine Award from Hayley and Natalie Bahm! Thanks, ladies!



I think several of the people I wanted to give this award have already received it (like Hayley and Natalie), but I also want to give it to Jon because he is sunshine, and McHotvoice wants to give it to Sarah because he's totally sucking up to her.

Now, I'll give the award to this video, which I found on Shannon Messenger's Twitter. I'm totally allowed to give the award to a video because it makes me laugh.

Also, steaminess.

The video takes a little while to load, but it's totally worth it.



Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Tina Laurel Lee said...

I love that video! Thanks. And today is great. Thanks for playing.

Tina Laurel Lee said...

Oh and it totally deserves the award. I love that idea.

Melissa said...

That video is priceless!!!

Sarah said...

I just watched this video last night. It's hilarious.

Congrats on the award! (And thanks for passing it on. I'm honored!)

Hayley said...

Noooo there are so many videos today that look so good but I have no volume!!! Nooooo.... I'll watch it tomorrow promise. And you are very welcome.