Monday, March 15, 2010

Totally Happy-Making

I'm feeling very smiley right now. And it's a Monday. What's up with that?

Let's go over the happy-making things in a listular fashion, shall we?

1) I'm in the process of making a personal website. It's for an assignment in one of my classes, but it's going to be all about my writing. Yay.

2) I had some pumpkin pie yesterday in honor of Pi Day. It was good. There was whipped cream.

3) Spring break starts on Friday!

4) Sequel is finally relenting. I had a crazy dream about it yesterday (which was cut short when my roommate woke me up, grr) and I think I finally know where the story is going.

5) I was listening to some radio station on Pandora yesterday and I heard August's theme song for the Sequel. The song itself isn't happy, but I get happy when I hear it because I feel closer to him.




It's so perfect. Really, you have no idea. Sarah, I hope this makes you squirm with anticipation.

There is another song that reminds me of him, but I won't tell you what it is because I think it would give everything away.

Did you have a good weekend? Tell me anything remotely happy-making!

5 comments:

Kimberly Franklin said...

My weekend was a total snore, but since today is technically still my weekend I'm all smiles today! YAY!

Tina Laurel Lee said...

I love 3 and 4. So cool.

Brigitte said...

my march break is this week. hope you'll take advantage of yours well!

The Rolling Stones should always make everyone happy. Even if the subject in the song isn't! :p

Sarah said...

Ooh, okay, I think I can see how that is August's theme song. And remember how I suggested you finish The Sequel in 2 weeks? How's that going? ;)

Do we get to see your website?

Yay for Spring Break! Ours was in February. *sigh*

Hayley said...

I think I did well on the SATs (kocks ferverishly on wood) That's cause for celebration right?