I'm feeling very smiley right now. And it's a Monday. What's up with that?
Let's go over the happy-making things in a listular fashion, shall we?
1) I'm in the process of making a personal website. It's for an assignment in one of my classes, but it's going to be all about my writing. Yay.
2) I had some pumpkin pie yesterday in honor of Pi Day. It was good. There was whipped cream.
3) Spring break starts on Friday!
4) Sequel is finally relenting. I had a crazy dream about it yesterday (which was cut short when my roommate woke me up, grr) and I think I finally know where the story is going.
5) I was listening to some radio station on Pandora yesterday and I heard August's theme song for the Sequel. The song itself isn't happy, but I get happy when I hear it because I feel closer to him.
It's so perfect. Really, you have no idea. Sarah, I hope this makes you squirm with anticipation.
There is another song that reminds me of him, but I won't tell you what it is because I think it would give everything away.
Did you have a good weekend? Tell me anything remotely happy-making!
TÁ RINDO DE QUÊ LOIRINHA?
1 day ago