Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WiP Wednesday... Sort of.

I promised I would post something from Jane's Air today, but I can't find anything to post. I'm deep into revisions now, and everything's a huge mess.

So, for now, I'll just post some linkage to previously posted excerpts and the like. Feel free to peruse them if you're new to my blog, or become reacquainted if you've already read them.


Beginning of the book

The first snippet of Jane's Air I ever posted!
Almost Kiss
Description of main characters
Scarlett

Wow. I thought I had more than that. *ashamed*

Well, here's some good news: I've officially started The Sequel! I have one page so far. It's definitely taking a back seat to revisions, but I love it nonetheless!

4 comments:

Southern Princess said...

It is always good to flip back through your posts on Jane's Air!

Thank you for the links! ;o)



Visit My Kingdom Anytime

Tahereh said...

i LOVE the title of your WIP. so catchy!!

best of luck with everything!!

Kimberly Franklin said...

YAY for sequels. Good luck. I will go check out your links now!! : )

Hayley said...

Sequel love is a good thing! Keep at it. Don't worry about not posting, you've got plenty of time! But August is welcome to show up any time he pleases, just so he knows. Ooo you could to a resident expert day on him.