Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ask Away!

I've gotten a few new followers lately. Hello, lovely new followers!

I'm thinking it's time for me to answer some questions. What are you guys dying to know about me? Or, maybe you don't want me to answer a question about myself and instead you have questions about writing, my predictions of what will happen this season on "Glee", or how many licks it takes to get to the center of Tootsie Pop.

Obviously nobody knows the answer to that last one, but you get the idea. Get creative! I'll ask all questions that are PG blog rating appropriate.

Speaking of Glee... it comes back on tonight! Who else is freakin' excited?!

Here's a teaser to get us all ready for tonight:



You go, Rachel!

Alright, ask those questions!

5 comments:

Mary Campbell said...

Yay - love glee. Thanks for the teaser. Don't have any questions just wanted to give a Glee shout out. So excited it's on tonight.

inthewritemind said...

I have been anxiously awaiting Glee's return. Between that and the season finale of Ugly Betty on Wednesday, I'm dying in anticipation :P

Now for a question...hmmm...

Ok, it's nothing creative but what's your favorite Disney movie? It's the first question that popped into my head :P

C. Michael Fontes said...

Here goes,

What are the three best books you have read in the past year?

R. Garrett Wilson said...

Which book world would you love to find yourself transported to and why? Which world would you be most afriad of finding yourself trapped in and why?

Hayley said...

Ah Glee one of my many fangirl shows (Puck/Quinn all the way!) as for questions...

First, because college has been on my mind a lot recently and you're there balancing writing/school/work, my question is how do you manage it? Because I'm worried about balance my world is off kilter enough so how have you managed it?

Second, why was your first icon a cupcake (yes I remember that ^_^)?

Third, journalism is SO different from fiction how do you swap so easily between the two?

Uh that's it for now. If I think of anything else I'll pop back on over.