Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm A Filmmaker!

Well, sort of.

During my hiatus, I filmed a silent movie for a class I'm in. It's about a guy and a girl that meet on a dating website and they really aren't meant to be together. This film follows them on their first date.



It was so much fun to shoot this! The actors were really dedicated to their characters and I'm glad they were willing to help out with the project. Also, that butt? Totally mine. It had to make a cameo because no one else wanted theirs to!

Anyways, have you entered my contest yet? You really should.

Just sayin'.

9 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Mariah, that was great and all about the showing and not the telling!

Cynthia Reese said...

Too cool! I thought very funny! But I was sort of sad (spoiler alert) that the Jerk got the girl after all.

E. Elle said...

So funny! Thank you for sharing. Tehehe. Brought a big smile to my face.

Brigitte said...

LOL because front yard flower arrangements are always prepared with already-made bouquets! :D

That totally put me in a cheery mood. Thanks for sharing ! :D

xoxox
looking-glass-fables.blogspot.com

Kimberly Franklin said...

Great job on the video! Haha.. so funny!! :)

Mariah Irvin said...

Thanks guys!

Cynthia: I kinda didn't want him to end up with her either, but it was a partner project so we had to negotiate!

Stephanie Cheryl said...

How funny! I thought the guy looked familiar, and then when I watched your video I realized we were seniors together in high school last year. ahaha

Great job:)

Mariah Irvin said...

Really? Your know Jack Utrata? Small world!

Stephanie Cheryl said...

YES. ahahah:) i wasn't really friends with him or anything, but we were both in choir.