Monday, April 5, 2010

My Website

I'm posting a little bit later than normal today... sorry!

Anyways, today is the big unveiling of my new website! Squee!

I made it in one of my classes (from scratch!) so I'm very excited about it. It's a far cry from the professional websites writers normally have, but it's mine and I love it.

Also, I haven't bought my domain name yet, so it has an obscure URL. Oh well.

Without further ado, here it is!

Yay.

In other news, I filmed a new vlog this weekend, and I should have it up by tomorrow. Here's a preview:



Ooh, fancy.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

7 comments:

guitargirl said...

Hey! I just found your blog. Nice place you got here. :D

Baby Indie said...

Love the glasses, which reminds me of an old joke: “My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.”

Kaylie said...

So you're learning web design? Way cool, not to mention practical when your book hits the shelves.

Sarah said...

Yay for your website! I can't wait to see the vlog.

Tahereh said...

hahaha you're so cute!! can't wait to see the vlog!!

Melissa said...

Very nice website!

Jonathon Arntson said...

Nice work!!