Friday, April 30, 2010

Resident Expert: Glee

It's Friday and you know what that means!

Another super fun exciting splendiforous dasaloff Resident Expert post.

And today, the topic is GLEE!

Why have I waited so long to become an RE on Glee? Why?!

Okay, let's get started.



There's soooooooooooooooo much I could say on this subject that I literally don't know where to begin. Help!

I'll start by saying that the show always manages to touch my emotions- happy, sad, angry- all of them. Last episode, I literally cried three times. It takes a lot to make me cry, especially at a television show. Major props, Glee.

Also, there's the music. I'll admit I've never been a huge fan of musicals. Something about Glee makes the show accessible to everyone, whether they live for musical theater or not.

The cast is incredible. I wish I could sing; I would've auditioned so I could hang out with them all the time- they seem like genuinely nice people.

So, let me ask you... do you have a favorite character? A favorite song?

Right now my fave is Kurt, played by Chris Colfer.



And my fave song? Well, this has been in my head since the Madonna episode (I LOVE MADONNA):



Happy Friday, everyone.

9 comments:

inthewritemind said...

I think Tina or Artie are my favs. They never really show them much though...

Mercedes is also awesome.

Sarah said...

Glee is awesome! And I've missed so many posts! Is it okay if I comment on them right here?

Okay...

1) Jane's Air looks fabulous with that octopus cover. YAY for revisions! I might email you about that (well, something revision-related) later.

2) The First Date was great!

3) LOVE your 100 Followers contest. I'll be back to enter!

Mariah Irvin said...

Dara: Gah! Don't tell me such things! Go watch it right now!

Sarah: 1) I'll be waiting to hear from you.

2) Thanks!

3) Yay! Only like, five people have entered so far.

Jen said...

The first episode I watched was the Madonna one, I mean who doesn't love Madonna and all her awesomeness!? I loved it and now I'm hooked, last weeks did not disappoint either it was still a riot in some parts and serious in others, truly a fun show!

Kimberly Franklin said...

I haven't watched glee... but YAY glee. It looks like a great show. :)

have a great weekend!!

Hayley said...

Puck is my favorite I go for the bad boy, and Jesse is finding a place right next to Puck in my heart. Favorite song? Defying Gravity, loved it!!

Brigitte said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE KURT
But Brittany's ridiculous one-liners always manage to make me giggle.

<3 Glee.

xoxox
looking-glass-fables.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I gave up on Glee about half way through the first season. Now that I'm hearing so many fabulous reviews about it, I feel like I should go back and watch all the eposodes I missed.

Jonathon Arntson said...

Mark Salling = yummikins.