Friday, April 2, 2010

Resident Expert: Zooey Deschanel

This is a Resident Expert first, you guys. We're making history here.

I've become an expert on a female.

Not that I have anything against females. As a female myself, I'm pretty pro-female.

I guess you could call Zooey my girl-crush. I mean, look at her! She's fabulous!



She reminds me so much of my character Jane from Jane's Air. Black hair, blue eyes, quirky. Also, there's the singing. Jane sings, and so does Zooey.

In fact, Zooey's in the band She & Him. I've been listening to them a lot lately.

Here's the video of their new song "In the Sun":




Adorable, right? I wish I had her outfit.

Speaking of outfits, let's talk about "500 Days of Summer". AWESOME outfits. And the movie was good, too.





And yes, I know she's been in other films (most notably "Elf") but 500 was my favorite of her.

Finally, I must mention that she married Death Cab for Cutie's Ben Gibbard last year.

I'm crossing my fingers for a collaboration of the two. I love them both so much!



Alright, I guess that's all for now.

What do you think about today's post? Do you like it when I write about my girl-crushes?

Have a good Friday and a Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥ ♥Zooey♥

Thanks, Mariah!

Erica Chapman said...

She is adorable and I'd love to hear a collaboration with her and Ben! Great post ;o)

inthewritemind said...

She is adorable. I loved her in Elf :P I will have to put 500 Days in my netflix quene now :)

Anyway, have a great Easter!