Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bogart

That's right. I've been Bogarting awards (Spell check is telling me that Bogart isn't a verb... psh, what does it know? I'm totally allowed to use Humphrey Bogart as a verb. One day I will be a verb. Someday...)

Wow. Got distracted for a minute. Back to the awards!

First, the Soulmates award from Melissa. Thanks!



Here be the rules:

1. Five recipients.
2. Make up something about the people you give the award to.
3. Link to the people you give it to.
4. Link back to the original award post.

Make something up about the recipients, you say? Hmm... I think I can do that.

1. Dara is completely obsessed with Justin Bieber.

2. Sarah has synesthesia.

3. Jon sings in his sleep.

4. Elle knits legwarmers for cats.

5. JEM owns a pair of radish earrings.

WOW. How random were those? *pats self on the back.

Next, Myrna Foster gave me the Prolific Blogger Award.



"By definition, a prolific blogger 'is one who is intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.'"


I like the word prolific. Thanks, Myrna!

I give this award to Shannon Messenger and Frankie Diane Mallis (Who just scored an agent! Congrats!). These girls rock hardcore (and they're prolific, too).



Last but not least, Nicole Ducleroir gave me the Sweet award. Thanks, Nicole! You're sweet too!



I'm going to give this to C. Michael Fontes, because he sends me emails when my blogs have typos! How sweet is that? Also Cynthia Reese for being a great Twitter buddy.

*whew*

Thanks for the awards, ladies!

5 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Mariah - I thought you were supposed to make something up. I really do sing in my sleep. I do the best "Wannabe" cover around three in the morning.

Thanks for the award!

JEM said...

HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY RADISH EARRINGS I ATE THEM JUST TO PRESERVE MY SECRET!??!?

I thought I'd start your morning off right with an all capstravaganza. Thanks for the award!

inthewritemind said...

LOL...I may be the only person in the world who doesn't know what any of Justin Bieber's music sounds like. In fact I am still not sure I could pick him out in a photo :P

C. Michael Fontes said...

Holy cow! Thanks! I'll keep sending you typos if I see them, but your usually pretty good about them anyway ;)

To all other recipients, congratulations! Mariah has a sick-awesome blog, and to receive an award from her is an honor!

Hayley said...

Looks like you've been quite the little miss popular lately!