Friday, May 14, 2010

How I Celebrate My Birthday

Huzzah! My birthday has finally arrived!

My favorite people have put a together a whole day for me.

So far, I have been serenaded by Ben Barnes:



Isn't his voice glorious? He doesn't often sing "Leading Me On" from his Hyrise days, but, what can I say? I lead him on.

Ben, however, is not graced in dance, so McHotVoice had to step in to turn me about the room. It looked somewhat like this:



He knows how I love him in a cravat.

Then, Matthew Macfadyen recited poetry:



I didn't think I was getting that old, Matthew, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

And, last but not least, my two new favorite guys presented me with a montage:



Look at all the effort they put into it. How sweet.

Thanks for stopping by the festivities, everyone! If you'll excuse me, McHotVoice is asking for another dance.

7 comments:

R. Garrett Wilson said...

lol, sounds like a great start to your birthday. Hope the rest of it goes as well. Have a great birthday!

inthewritemind said...

Happy Birthday!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

C. Michael Fontes said...

have a great birthday week! ;)

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday Mariah! And congratulations on all the serenading and cute boys who fell at your feet today! Happy Birthday, I hope you had a good one!

sraasch said...

Your birthday ROCKS.

Ben Barnes can SING?? Since when?? *swoon*

BRADLEY JAMES TOO.

MEGA SWOON.

Happy birthday, Mariah! It was certainly happy for me ;)

Tahereh said...

omg HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

i hope you have/had a splendid day :D :D

great post -- love the videos, hehe!