Monday, May 17, 2010

No Longer a Freshman!

I have one last final this afternoon and after that I'm not a college freshman anymore! Woot woot!

The school year has gone by faster than I expected. I think part of that has to do with the fact that I really love my school and I'm learning real-life skills every day. I'm so fortunate for this experience, and can't wait to come back in a few months.

Since I'm going home for summer break later today, my posts for the next couple of weeks will be sporadic as I settle back in and search for a summer job. I'll still be around the blogosphere when I can be, but I'm really looking forward to taking some time off and enjoying the summer!

5 comments:

inthewritemind said...

For a moment I thought you were going to say you wouldn't be blogging at all this summmer! I would've been seriously bummed if that was the case. :P

I know it's going to be sporadic for me too especially the month of June when every weekend I'm traveling out of town for something or another (weddings, mainly...)

Glad you had a great freshman year--that was certainly my favorite year of college.

Melissa said...

It seem like the years really start to fly after you graduate from high school. I know for me, my college years flew by too fast. Congrats on finishing your freshman year and have a great summer!

Shannon Whitney Messenger said...

Yay-congrats! That's so awesome! Have a great summer and treat yourself to a break!

Sarah said...

Whoohooo! Congrats, Mariah!

Summer is the most excellent time of year! Have fun! :)

Hayley said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!
There are a thousand reasons why you should be celebrating like crazy:
1.You're not at the bottom of the food chain anymore!
2. It's summer

Uh those are the only one I can think of on the spot right now but there are hundreds more. Also I'm going to email you as soon s finals end in about two weeks, because I can't wait to beta for you!

Have a good summer Mariah!