Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Handwriting

Dara tagged me in a cool handwriting meme a little while ago, so I had to write out most of my blog post on paper! Ker-azy.

Here are the things I had to write:

1. Name/Blog Name.
2. Right handed, left handed or both?
3. Favorite letters to write?
4. Least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:
CRAB
HUMOR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Tag 7 people.
9. Any special note or drawing?


My scanner is being temperamental, so hopefully you guys can read this from my web cam!



The very top is hard to read, but it's number nine, drawing of my pen, and it says "my pen (honestly, this drawing makes it look like an earthworm)". Ya know, in case you were wondering.

5 comments:

sraasch said...

Oh, dear. The whole time I was reading this, I was thinking "Please don't tag me. Please don't tag me." And then YOU DID.

You asked for it, girl. Remember that when you're looking at my handwriting going OH GOD WHAT IS THAT??? My handwriting makes doctors' scribble look like calligraphy.

C. Michael Fontes said...

nice handwriting. Mine is completely illegible.

inthewritemind said...

You're handwriting is infinitely nicer than mine. I'm glad this meme is spreading--it's quite fun. :)

Jonathon Arntson said...

This is cool, Mariah. I am posting mine in an hour or so.

Jonathon Arntson said...

AKA Thanks for tagging me. Jeez, how ruse am I?