Friday, June 18, 2010

Resident Expert: James Marsden

It's been a while since I've done a Resident Expert post... shame on me!

I feel like "27 Dresses" has been on TV a zillion times in the past week, so, naturally, I've decided to become an expert on James Marsden.



Everyone say hello to James!

Man, this guy has been in everything! "Superman Returns", "Hairspray", "The Notebook", "Enchanted", and soon to come... "Enchanted 2"! How exciting is that?!

The first movie I remember seeing him in was "Sugar and Spice".



That movie was hilarious in every corny way possible. I think the whole thing is on YouTube, if you've never seen it!

Hmm... I think I'm just going to post some more pics now. Enjoy and have a good weekend!





6 comments:

JEM said...

ohmugah, so glad you chose him, I love him!

sraasch said...

Yum.

I totally forgot he was in SUGAR AND SPICE! Wow, that movie was so bad in the greatest way possible.

And since when are they making ENCHANTED 2?? Must investigate this...

Jamie said...

He's sinfully delicious!

Hayley said...

Ah I adore him, but you forgot X-Men, possibly the favorite roles I've seen him in. Except X3 that was possibly the worst rendition of the X-Men comics I've seen, they botched the entire story...but I digress.

And I missed resident expert days, James was a very nice choice for your comeback!

prashant said...

He's sinfully delicious!
Contextual Ad Network India

Brigitte said...

he is just so ridiculous and cute. and look at that scruff!! LOVE him.

xoxox
looking-glass-fables.blogspot.com