Monday, June 7, 2010

W.I.B.I.J?

Last Wednesday (my last blog post) I was featured on the blog Where In The Blogosphere Is Jon? where every week Jon, Heather, and Tina create a scavenger hunt across the blogosphere and I was one of the clues!

she'll CONSTANTLY amaze you with word and with style
she's dasaloff and beautiful as she walks the long mile
towards RISKING it all, towards hope at it's best
Giving ABSURDITY a try when all else has rest.
Her posts are so vivid; they all come alive
like her classes on Making A book tRailer jIve.
she shows us cute guys and motion thAt's stopped
When you hop to her blog, you'll find yourself rocked!


Honestly, how dasaloff is that?

W.I.B.I.J? is an amazing way to meet new bloggers and find writing resources. I urge you all to play! I've only played once (the first game ever) but then I picked up another class and didn't have the chance anymore. Now that it's summer, I hope I'll see you guys there!

Thanks again for featuring me as a perky bloggger, W.I.B.I.J?! I'm truly flattered to be considered perky.

6 comments:

Shannon Whitney Messenger said...

Aw, very cool. I hadn't heard of this. Checking out the link now.

Happy Monday. Sorry I haven't been by much. Stupid revisions soak up all my time!

C. Michael Fontes said...

sweet! I'll check it out for sure!

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

love it! You totally deserve to be a clue!! ;o)

Visit My Kingdom Anytime

Jonathon Arntson said...

Thanks for being a part of this, Mariah! Ya know, when you signed up to be a stop a few months ago, I wanted to find the perfect run for you, that's why it took so long. So, I thought about your blog and YOU and decided to create a perky run. Thanks for being perky and fun. Give us another vlog, will ya?!

Mariah Irvin said...

You are so sweet, Jon! I'll get cracking at that vlog thing!

prashant said...

Sorry I haven't been by much.
Contextual Ad Network India