Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Contest Winner!

*Ahem* It has been a while since the contest (signed copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson) ended, but my internet has been spazzy. Apologies!

And now, the winner (according to random.org) is...

JAMIE!!!

Congrats, Jamie! Send me an email at mariahirvin at gmail dot com and your prize will be on its way!

Now that I've done that, I must tell you guys that I'll be M.I.A. more than normal for the rest of the month. I was promoted to a full time key holder at my job and I barely have time to do anything, let alone blog. Any free time I spend on the computer I spend writing The Sequel. I'm not gonna quit blogging completely, but just know that I won't be around the blogosphere as much and I won't have a chance to read your blogs, either (which makes me sad).

If for any reason you need to contact me, I'm usually on Twitter (ever since I downloaded it onto my phone), and I can always be reached via email.

Happy July!

2 comments:

sraasch said...

Congrats on the promotion!! And congrats to the winner :)

Jonathon Arntson said...

Uber-jeal, but I'll deal.

Congrats, winner!