Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August

Hello Blogosphere! It is I, Mariah Irvin, and I return to you ready to share more randomness than ever before! Let us voyage into the Internets in search of distractions when we should be writing!

*ahem*

I need to work on my intros. They're always over the top.

Anywho, I'M BACK. My blogging still won't be at it's normal weekday schedule, but I WILL post more often than every two weeks. PROMISE.

I will also CAPITALIZE random words or phrases more than ever.*

August is going to be a busy busy busy month for me. There is sooooooo much revision for me to do in The Quiet Calling and only a month in which to do so. Also, so many books to read and sooooooooo little time.

In honor of August, I've sketched August Phoenix from The Quiet Calling. Our relationship has been a bit rocky lately, but that doesn't mean I don't think he's hawt.



*sigh*

I think August is going to be a good month.



*This is a lie. OR MAYBE IT'S NOT.

5 comments:

inthewritemind said...

August WILL be a good month! :)

JEM said...

I highly support the random capitalization. REALLY. I DO.

sraasch said...

Girl, August is HOT. Seriously, it's like 97 degrees here.

I mean. August Phoenix is hot too. As is August IN Phoenix, which I'm sure is BLISTERING.

I could go on all day. But I won't.

Kimberly Franklin said...

Welcome back! And I think your intro was FANTASTIC! As well as the random capitalization. Nothing wrong with that!

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

It is SOOO great to see you! Don't stay away so long this time! *sniff*