Monday, August 16, 2010

A Case of the Mondays

I have no idea what to post about.

I go back to college in less than two weeks and I'm not anywhere close to being finished with my current draft of The Quiet Calling like I had originally planned. But, the strange thing is, I'm okay with that.

*gasp* Say WHAT?

I usually hate missing my self-imposed deadlines. But I seem to write better at school. Don't ask me why, it's just the way it is.

Anywho, blog ideas, anyone? I'm planning an epic vlog (to be released early next month), so I guess that's something to look forward to.

BLERGH. Monday.

Eek! I just thought of something to post, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Here's a preview:




What? I've gotta keep you coming back for more :)

2 comments:

Mary Campbell said...

getting ready to go back to college sounds so young and carefree - I miss those days yet I don't want to go back to them. Thanks for the eye candy - can't wait to see what's coming.

Sarah said...

I prescribe a hearty dose of JD, McHotVoice, and impromptu dance parties. Also, Twizzlers. Nothing cures a case of the Mondays like those things do!

Also, college? Blergh. Where did summer go?!