Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In Which I Won't Talk About MOCKINGJAY

Mockingjay was released today. I'm trying not to think about it. I've preordered it from Amazon, of course, but only recently because I wasn't sure if I would be back at school when it came out. So, as I sit in Maryland, my book is probably being sent to North Carolina.

*sigh*

So, seriously, what else is there to talk about?!

*crickets*

Umm... I just watched the movie "Babies" and it was frackin' adorable.



Bayar was my favorite!

And now...

*runs away into self-imposed Mockingjay hiatus so she doesn't accidentally read spoilers*

1 comment:

inthewritemind said...

I think that's why I don't like preordering...you always seem to get it way after the release date, at least it's been that way in my experience.

I'm also anxiously awaiting Paranormalcy. I will be at the bookstore during my lunch break when it comes out next week!