Friday, August 20, 2010

Resident Expert: Lady Gaga

Alright, alright. I give in. This is my public confession.

I LIKE LADY GAGA.




*phew* It feels good to get that off my chest.

Seriously, though. This lady fascinates me. Sure, it's in a "what-the-crap" kind of way, but still. Fascinated.

And I actually listen to her music. Repeatedly. Unlike other pop stars, I don't mind listening to her songs more than once. Her songs grow on me over time, and they're a nice addition to my otherwise mellow iPod music.

I read somewhere that she's working on a collaboration with David Bowie. Many say this is just a hoax, but I wish on McHotVoice's hot voice that it's true.






See? It's meant to be.

So... what's your favorite Lady Gaga song? Do you like her at all?

3 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Ew.

guitargirl said...

*hurls*

inthewritemind said...

Gotta admit, I'm not really a fan of hers. The Paparazzi song is tolerable and catchy though. :)