Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In Which You Give Me Vlog Ideas

I have a vlog in the works guys, I swear, but I want to make another one for ya'll while you wait for it. So...

What do you want to see me do in a vlog? Sing? Dance? Dramatic reading of something terribly written?

YOU CHOOSE! Tell me what to do, peeps! And if you do, I promise I won't call you "peeps" anymore.

My only rules are I won't do anything violent, illegal, or disgusting.

You have until Friday because I'll probably film it over the weekend.

In the mean time, here's my last vlog (from April):



It's silly.

2 comments:

R. Garrett Wilson said...

Take characters that have not yet be brought to the big screen, and act out what they would really be like. A fun one might be Wanderer/Melanie from Meyer's The Host.

Jonathon Arntson said...

All of the above. I love your lip-syncing and your book reviews.