Friday, September 17, 2010

Resident Expert: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

*runs onto Internets*

Whew! I almost didn't make it to Resident Expert Friday!

But I did, so everyone can calm down now so we can greet our very special guest.

Everyone ready?

I present to you....




JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT!!!


*sah-woon*

I admit, for a while I only thought of him as "that kid from that show about aliens or something", but after "500 Days of Summer"...



... LOVE.

But, I mean, Zooey Deschanel + hot guy = <3. style="display: block; margin: 0px auto 10px; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 240px; height: 200px;" src="http://whi.s3.prod.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/images/1034191/joseph-gordon-levitt-hosts-snl-video-02_thumb.jpg?1259013409" alt="" border="0">

I haven't seen "Inception" yet, but this makes it seem promising:



Enough of my blabbling. Let's get to the good stuff!

Look, he dances!



Also, he's in some steam-punky, high-falutin' languagey short films I recently found.

Ahh, what a nice Friday.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

*sa-woon* I rekindled my love for JG-L over the summer. The gravityless scene in Inception?
Also, he is just kind of awesome. Generally speaking.

P.S. I really, really want to see The Tourist. I've seen lots of pictures from when they filmed it, but I didn't know the trailer was out yet! Thanks for the link!

Jonathon Arntson said...

He's my biggest hollywood crush. I love him so.