Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Writing Progress

Me: Progress? What progress?

Other Me: Writing progress. You know, like the title of this post says.

Me: *squints* Oh. Did I just write that?

Other Me: Yes!

Me: Okay! Don't get your panties in a twist.

Other Me: You mean your panties.

Me: OUR panties.

Other Me: Can we please stop talking about panties?

Me: Yeah, this is getting weird.

Other Me: Just talk about your writing progress for The Quiet Calling and I'll leave you alone.

Me: Well, I've read over all my critiques...

Other Me: AND?!

Me: *in tiny voice* ... and revised the first chapter?

Other Me: *sigh* You're never going to finish revising this draft before November.

Me: Shut up! I totally will. But first, let me make this Wordle...

Wordle: Untitled
http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2359569/Untitled (link will make it bigger and clearer, promise!)

Other Me: Stop goofing around!

Me: Fine. Don't get your-

Other Me: ENOUGH!!! I'm leaving you!

Me: See if I care!



There's a lot of echo space in my brain now.

1 comment:

Anita Saxena said...

You are too funny. Now get back to work =)