Monday, October 4, 2010

October

I officially have less than a month until NaNoWriMo.

Eek!!!

I signed up this weekend and it's giving me a mini panic attack. I said I would have my current draft of The Quiet Calling finished before NaNo and I'm not even close. There's so much to be done!

I also need to do some more brainstorming for the fantasy I plan on writing for 30 days. Blergh.

Anyone else signed up this year? My username is "Mariah Irvin"... we should be writing buddies!

In other news, this video is ridiculously awesome:



I wish I could make something like that!

8 comments:

Misha said...

Oooh good luck with NaNoWriMo!

:-)

Sara Raasch said...

That video is WICKED sweet!! Gosh, to be so talented...

Elle Strauss said...

Nano just crossed my mind yesterday. Yes, I'll probably do it, but I haven't signed up yet. My user name will be Elle Strauss, so if you see me say hi!

inthewritemind said...

You already found me on the NaNo site. And I have lots of brainstorming to do too...especially writing a fantasy. I have a friend who runs Dungeons & Dragons (which I play too...major nerd alert :P) and he's great at world building--he's been developing his fantasy world for over 20 years. I may enlist his skillz when it comes to this world building stuff.

inthewritemind said...

BTW, that video is awesome. How people even come up with such creative ideas...it boggles my mind :P

Kimberly Franklin said...

Maybe NaNo is the push I need to get back into the groove. Hmmm...

Great video!

Cathy L. Jensen said...

That thing about you not being ready for Nano? I feel exactly the same way. I signed up this weekend too, and I'm looking forward to it, but gosh darn it, there's a lot to be done.

Best of luck to you though :)

JenE said...

Hey, Mariah, I'll look you up on Nano. It has completely slipped my mind! Where did September go, anyway?