Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stretched Thin

Wow. I guess I missed Poetry Tuesday in the madness that is college life. Apologies!

I'm being pulled in about a zillion different directions right now, so, sad to say, the blog isn't exactly my first priority.

*GASP*

McHotVoice? What's wrong?! Why aren't you finishing my paper *cough* I mean, doing my laundry.



Constantly Risking Absurdity isnae yer first priority?!

Umm, no. Please don't have a heart attack.

Mah followers will be sae disappointed!

Your followers?

Yes, ma followers. They're aw haur fur me, an' mah scottish brogue..

Really? So you think that you could handle taking over my blog for a little bit?

Psh. Eh'd barely e'en hae tae mah wee finger.

Alright! The absurdity is in your hands now! *walks away*



It's abit bludy time!

4 comments:

Misha said...

Lol be careful he doesn't take over entirely ;-)

Good luck with the academics monster.

Elle Strauss said...

Studying can't be so bad with McHotVoice at your side! :)

inthewritemind said...

Ah, I remember the craziness of college. But it has to be better with McHotVoice there :)

Sarah said...

Nemesis, we meet again. I thought our previous encounter had sent you running for cover (complete with flailing arms and girlish screams). I see now I was wrong.

P.S. What are you squinting about in that first photograph? If it's that sunny, put on some sunglasses. You'll need Botox before you're 35 at this rate.

With disgust,
You Know Who