Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Fall break is over waaaaaaay too quickly. I was only home for about three days before I had to get back to school. I had a great time with my family, but didn't get any writing accomplished like I had planned. I didn't even turn on my laptop. Crazy, right?

Here's what I did do:

- drive home for six hours
- eat one of my favorite meals as soon as I got home (steak salad with blue cheese dressing)(and a brownie)
- go to my sister's soccer game (her team lost, but the team jerseys are pink, which equals a win in my book)
- finally watch "How To Train Your Dragon"... LOOOOOOOVE.
- go shopping and find the best pair of boots that have ever been made by human hands or machine, erm, levers?
- eat at favorite restaurant, P.F. Changs
- have a "How I Met Your Mother" marathon
- read The Blue Sword, a book I haven't read since I was probably 11, and it was so much more amazing than I remember
- beat my dad at games on our Wii (I get a little too competitive)
- drive six hours back to campus



Yeah.

What's been going on with ya'll? I feel like I missed a lot in my internet absence!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun break! I'm totally jealous that you guys get Fall break to begin with. And boots...I'm a bit obsessed with boots this Fall.