Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 23

Thanksgiving is only two days away (and the end of NaNo is seven, but I can ignore that for now)! It's my favorite holiday though, ironically, I don't like turkey.

I love it because I get to spend time with my family and friends while eating good food. What's not to like?

So, in honor of Thanksgiving, a list of things I am thankful for (in no specific order):

1) My family
2) My friends (bloggy friends included!)
3) Books
4) Reading books (that's totally different)
5) Writing
6) My education
7) Tina Fey (I love 30 Rock SO HARD)
8) Fuzzy socks
9) The color pink
10) Old films
11) New films, especially ones featuring my celeb boyfriends
12) Cameras
13) CAPS LOCK
14) Writers that are so good I want to quit writing altogether
15) Cardigans
16) Cute shoes
17) Dresses
18) Headbands
19) My notebook of awesome ideas
20) That I have the opportunity to travel to China in January
21) Music
22) Time
23) All the little atoms that make up the universe
24) Reese's
25) Thanksgiving!!!

What are you thankful for? Have a great holiday!

No comments: