Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3

Well, things are going as well as could be expected, I suppose. I've been able to stick to the writing schedule of 1,667 words a day, but I usually don't get it in until just before midnight. I'm definitely a night owl and I don't have time to write until the end of the day.

Right now, the MC is six years old and he's sooooooo adorable. He's young in the first few chapters (not even born in the prologue) and I will fast forward ten years after an important event.

So far, everything's been fly by the seat of my pants. I'll be sitting at my laptop thinking "What now?" and then something random pops into my head and I think "Might as well!" Do any of you guys write like that during NaNoWriMo? I think it's common, since there isn't much time to doubt yourself.

As for writing music, I pretty much obsessed with Lykke Li at the moment. Especially this song:



"Luh-luh-luh-luh-love with me!" <3

My next post will probably for Resident Expert Friday. See ya'll then!

2 comments:

inthewritemind said...

I'm doing a lot of "seat of my pants" writing this time around. It's been...interesting to say the least :P Probably my least coherent novel yet!

Sara Raasch said...

That video is TRIPPY.

Yay for NaNo progress!!