Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DECEMBER IS HERE!!!

HUZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS LOCK? BECAUSE I WON NANOWRIMO. DOUBLE HUZZAH ALL THE WAY.

The book I wrote isn't finished yet, but considering I barely made it to 50,000 words in time, I'm okay with that.

And I've just realized that I've told you next to nothing about this book (that's probably a good thing, trust me). I will tell you the title (because I just thought of it last night): Half a Brother.

That sounds so much better than Untitled Fantasy Novel, right? Right?

It's a book about twin princes and (basically) their fight for the throne. Fun. Times.

Now, if you'll excuse me there's a leftover pumpkin pie in my mini fridge with my name on it.*

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!!!



*I kid you not.

2 comments:

Kimberly Franklin said...

Congrats on being a NaNa winner! Have a happy December!!

Shannon Whitney Messenger said...

YAY--huge congrats! *tosses glitter and confetti and sends magic revision Twizzlers!*