Monday, December 20, 2010

So Long For Now...

Things have been crazy busy ever since I got home for Christmas and they aren't going to settle down anytime soon because...

I'M GOING TO CHINA IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition to the holiday madness, I'm currently preparing for a month long trip to China for a study abroad course. I won't be able to access the wonderful inter-webs that easily when I'm there (and I'll be studying in China, which is more of a priority), so this will be my last post until February.

*sob* I'm going to miss you guys! I promise to come back with lots of photos and stories to share! Until then, have a happy, safe holiday season! See you in 2011!

4 comments:

Sara Raasch said...

YAY for study abroad!! BOO for not posting til February, but you will have SO much fun!!

Sergio said...

Good travel
;)

inthewritemind said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see the pics and hear about your experiences when you return!

Jonathon Arntson said...

Good luck, Mariah! Enjoy the experience.