Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HELLO AGAIN

NI HAO!!!

I'm back in the U.S. and I HAVE INCREDIBLE JET LAG. Otherwise I definitely wouldn't be writing this post at 1:30 AM!

Since I can't sleep, I thought I'd jump on and say hello to my bloggy buddies! China was incredible, but I did miss The Wonderful Internets more than once.

So, what's new with ya'll?

I promise I'll write ALL about China in the coming weeks (and maybe have a little homecoming celebration contest) so STAY TUNED.

Until then, here's something to keep you hooked:



That's right. I HELD A PANDA.

3 comments:

Sara Raasch said...

Welcome home!! OMGOSH panda cuteness. *dies of jealousy*

Jonathon Arntson said...

PANDA! Cute.

Glad you're back, Mariah!

Dara said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're back and had fun!

What's new with me? I get to find out what baby is tomorrow morning! And I cannot remember the last time I was this anxious/excited/terrified all at the same time.

Catch up on that sleep. That jet lag is a beast.