Friday, February 18, 2011

Resident Expert: Alex Pettyfer

Happy Friday!

I've been working on my next China post, but it's kinda long and I thought everyone could use some nice, abtastic photos to carry you into the weekend.

So, Alex Pettyfer. Mother was a model, father was an actor. English. Hasn't been in too many movies yet, but he's now in "I Am Number Four" (released today), based on the book, and in the soon-to-be released (March, I think) "Beastly", also based on a book.

And he's GORGEOUS.





Personally, I usually prefer the tall, dark, and handsome type to the blonde type, but MMMHMMHESFINE. Also, he's what I imagine the main character from my recent National Novel Writing Month book looks like.

That totally gives me permission to stare at him all day, right?



Anyways, here's an "I Am Number Four" trailer. Has anyone read the book? I was under the impression it was an MG with a younger MC. Probably just changed for Hollywood!



I think I shall see this movie.

So what about you? Do you have any characters, male or otherwise, that you think of when you see certain actors/celebrities?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Misha said...

Hmmmm... He grew up VEEEEERY nicely. :-)

One of my characters tends to remind me of Jackson Rathbone (I think that's his name anyway) and another kind of reminds me of a cross between Sean Connory and Liam Neeson.

The others don't remind me of anyone.