Monday, February 14, 2011

Romance?!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I can't think of romantic things at the moment, just that Maggie Stiefvater will be vlogging the first few pages of Forever at 12 EST today on her Facebook page. [insert excited sounds here]

Also, this new Adele song is stuck in my head. Although it's FANTASTIC, it's about a break up.



THAT VOICE. Can I be Adele, for like, five minutes please?

There is ONE thing that I can do for ya'll (Yes, I said ya'll. I'm in the South now and eat way too much fried chicken while I say it.) and that is post an adorable panda video, since everyone has been loving the panda parts of my China trip.

I suggest you watch it without volume because the quality is really bad, but also because I say embarrassing things like "Hey baby!" and "Look at the panda butt!"




Now I'll go polish off my jar of Nutella in a true Valentine's celebration.

No comments: