Monday, February 28, 2011

A Very Happy Monday To You!

I'm late posting today, so let's make a list!

1. I had the amazing opportunity to go to the Breathless Reads Book Tour in Raleigh on Friday night with one of my best friends. Not only did I get some sweet, signed books, but I got to listen to five amazing authors talk about writing! Pinch me, am I dreaming? Sadly, I didn't take any photos. Maybe it WAS a dream, after all.

2. Saturday night I drank milkshakes and watched Disney movies with another best friend.

3. Last night, Oscar night, another best friend had an awesome Oscar party. I went as the white swan and she went as the black swan from "Black Swan". If I can find photos of that, I might post them soon!

4. COLIN FIRTH WON BEST ACTOR. Thank goodness.

5. I thought I was going to be excited about Lady Gaga's new music video for "Born This Way"... but it ended up weirding me out.



How was YOUR weekend?

2 comments:

Cat Jensen said...

I actually had a really great weekend filled with my siblings, graffiti and the oscars. Not too shabby, not at all.

Not as filled with energy today as you seem to be though. :) What's the secret to your perkiness?

Katie H said...

totally agree with your comment on lady gaga.
i find that i enjoy her music as long as i don't watch the music videos, cuz they really weird me out.