Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Release Day!

Today is The Liar Society release day. Congrats, Lisa and Laura Roecker!

Lisa and Laura are funny, sweet, and trend-setting YA authors/bloggers. I couldn't be more happy for them today! I even dyed my hair pink:




Well, sort of. But don't I look good?

Here's a synopsis of the book from Amazon:

Kate Lowry's best friend Grace died a year ago. So when she gets an email from her, Kate's more than a little confused.

To: KateLowry@pemberlybrown.edu
From: GraceLee@pemberlybrown.edu
Subject: (no subject)
Kate,
I'm here... sort of.
Find Cameron. He knows.
I shouldn't be writing.
Don't tell. They'll hurt you.

Now Kate has no choice but to prove once and for all that Grace's death was more than just a tragic accident. She teams up with a couple of knights-in-(not-so)-shining armor-the dangerously hot bad boy, Liam, and her lovestruck neighbor, Seth. But at their elite private school, there are secrets so big people will do anything to protect them-even if it means getting rid of anyone trying to solve a murder...





Congrats again, Lisa and Laura. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

2 comments:

Anita Saxena said...

This sounds really good. Definitely putting it on my to read list.

inthewritemind said...

I actually dyed part of my hair pink back in college. :P Just two little stripes, but it stayed for weeks, LOL. I think the picture is somewhere on my facebook photos from my freshman or sophomore year.