Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh, hello.

Hi! I think I remember you. I haven't been away from my blog for a reaaaalllly long time, have I?

Have you done something with your hair? You look nice.

You know what? I think I've lost an hour recently. Did that happen to anyone else? I usually keep all my hours in my pocket, but one slipped out Sunday and sneaked back in later. We haven't been on speaking terms since.

I'm in the middle of midterm madness right now. Luckily, that means that Spring Break is right around the corner!

In other news, my subconscious is trying to tell me to write a futuristic book. Make it stop! Maybe a nicely worded email from YOU would convince it to back down.

Yeah, it definitely would. Also, my subconscious doesn't get much mail so I'm sure it would give it some self-esteem.

Wait... where am I again? Could you be so kind as to point me to the exit?

5 comments:

Misha said...

Oooh good luck with the midterm madness!

Maybe you should right down the futuristic idea and tell you subconcious to get back to work?

inthewritemind said...

You could put the futuristic idea in a notebook or Word doc. When I get a sudden idea, I always record it somewhere. I've got probably half a dozen folders on my jump drive for those sudden ideas.

Anyway good luck with midterms! I sure don't miss those days!

Mariah Irvin said...

Don't worry, I've definitely written my ideas down! They've been coming like crazy lately.

Photo Freak said...

I hate writing ruts. Do you have a freind you can bounce stuff back off of? I have two and they are rock stars and always help me figure out what to do.

Thanks for following my blog! :)

Read my books; lose ten pounds! said...

I am photo freak... So I say DITTO to what I wrote above!

(I didnt realize I didnt get out of my photography blog...whoooops)