Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Search Engine Don't Lie

Do you ever look to see what people are searching for when they find your blog?

Most recently, my favorite has been "kittins with green mustashes". You just can't make that stuff up!



Perhaps I shall now become an expert on mustaches. It's clearly what the people want! I'm allergic to cats, so that's definitely not going to happen.

My top search, and someone that I'm an expert on? Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Next, Tim Riggins, a character I actually wrote about by request, rather than actually knowing anything about him (I find it funny that it now brings so many people to my blog).

Then, Constantly Risking Absurdity, because besides being the title of my blog it's also a poem.

Then come MY FAVES... Eoin Macken and Ben Barnes!

I think it's safe to say that the searchers of the Internets come to me for the attractive menfolk. And mustaches.

2 comments:

inthewritemind said...

LOL.

Ok this is going to sound a bit dumb, but how do you look that up? I haven't been able to figure it out :P

Also, men with mustaches tend to creep me out a bit. Especially the ones with pencil mustaches. :P

Read my books; lose ten pounds! said...

I Love that mustach thing. teehee