Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break Is Always Too Short

That's right. Spring Break is over.

*cries*

It was nice to go home and relax for awhile, and now it's time for me to dive headfirst back into schoolwork and other college-y things.

BUT... here are some awesome things from when I was away from the blogosphere:

1. I found a great used books bookstore as I was driving home, and it turned out the store was closing forever the very next day. Every book was being sold for twenty-five cents. I bought 51.

2. My local Blockbuster is closing. All the movies there were being sold for next to nothing, so in addition to having waaaaaay too many books in my dorm room I now have waaaaay too many DVDs. *fist pump*

3. I'm just now realizing that things that are awesome for me involve stores closing and people losing jobs. This sucks.

4. I keep having futuristic dreams. My subconscious has been very overactive.

5. I went shopping and bought three new dresses for this spring/summer. I LOVE dresses. And, only one of them is pink (I'm trying to incorporate more colors into my wardrobe!).

6. And, last bit of big news, I am now the proud owner of a MacBook Pro. It's so shiny (and pink)!



So, how have you been lately?

1 comment:

inthewritemind said...

Glad you had a good break. Sometimes I miss college and the breaks...the real world doesn't have that :P

Lots of video stores are closing because of things like Netflix. I have to admit, I am partially to blame since I practically live off Netflix. I just hope bookstores don't go the same route!