Friday, April 1, 2011

Resident Expert: Hugh Jackman

First of all, let me say April Fools!

I'm not saying it at anything in particular. Today is still RE day.

I've never been good with practical jokes.

Anywho, HUGH JACKMAN. Yes?

Australian and all around good-looking? Yes!



I've just recently seen all the X-Men movies (I'll admit it's because I want to see the new one, First Class because our very own McHotVoice will be in it) and WOW is Wolverine a bad***.



What can I say? I've always been drawn to the dark, mysterious character who doesn't know what to fight for *swoon*

I read that there's supposed to be another Wolverine movie, called Wolverine and that's coming out next year.

And I absolutely loved him in Australia, probably because I happen to be writing a book about cowboys <3

Cowboys are hot. Evidence:



This is my fave video of him (besides this one). Tea makes him dance.




And that's it for this week's Resident Expert! I have to leave before McHotVoice gets too jealous.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: