Monday, May 2, 2011

A List of Things

1. Have you seen the book trailer for Maggie Stiefvater's Forever yet? Because you totally should. It puts my stop motion video to shame! Also, the music is so, so perfect:



And there's another version, too.

2. I've just realized that I haven't finished blogging about my trip to China in January. I'll try to do that in the next few weeks.

3. #2 is very effected by the fact that I have finals coming up next week.

4. Also coming up next week? MY BIRTHDAY :)

5. And to end the list, here's something I haven't mentioned to anybody on the blogosphere yet... I'm going to be taking classes at Georgetown this summer. This is a very, VERY big deal for me.


Voila! List complete! Do you have anything to add?

1 comment:

Sarah Wylie said...

Oooh, you don't mean Georgetown ONTARIO (as in CANADA) do you? Because, if so...I'D TOTALLY BE WRITING IN ALL CAPS. Either way, congrats! I hope you love it!

I totally remembered next week is your birthday week on account of this week is my birthday week! *high fives Mariah for close birthdays*