Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HOLY CRAP BAD TASTE IN BOYS IS OUT TODAY!!!

I swear, I blinked once at the beginning of June and the summer has been flying past me. But today I get to slow down because HOLY CRAP... BAD TASTE IN BOYS IS OUT ON SHELVES TODAY!




Sadly, I don't have my copy with me right now, it's at my house. Since I can't read it right now YOU should. Sounds like a good plan.

Carrie Harris is seriously fantabulous you guys. I know her in REAL LIFE, so I can say this and know it's absolutely true. She'll keep you laughing all the time without even trying. Read her book and you'll know it, too.

CONGRATS, Carrie. I'm so happy for you!

And guess what, I have some related swag to give away later this week, so STAY TUNED.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm excited to read this book, too. LOVE that cover.

Misha said...

Sounds like a great book. Enjoy!