Monday, October 10, 2011

Hey There!

Today was a great day for me to come back to The Internets, because...

...SHANNON MESSENGER SOLD THREE BOOKS!

You should go congratulate her! She's seriously one of the best bloggers around and she really deserves this!



*Ahem* Hello. *shuffles feet*

So, I've been gone for a while. No excuses for me... I missed you guys!

To restart blogging, I've decided to do a video. If you ask me questions, I'll answer them in a video! It can be anything, what I've been up to, writing questions, you can ask me to fangirl over something, whatever floats your boat!

Leave your questions as comments in this post by Friday and I'll hopefully have the video up this time next week.

Huzzah Internets!

2 comments:

Sara Raasch said...

What happened to the pandas? I know they're in China still, but that's no excuse.

Any updates on your Western? Or other projects?

Shannon Whitney Messenger said...

Aw, thank you so much, Mariah. ((hugs and cupcakes)) :)