Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 1

So, remember yesterday's post? I made a whole lot of excuses why I couldn't do NaNoWriMo this year?

Well, I still have those excuses, but I'm doing it anyways! Huzzah!

I've had a SciFi idea since... *checks* May! (sidenote: Why do I get all my ideas in May?) I spent all summer taking notes about it and although I still am not feeling completely ready, I'm going to jump into it like I always do. Why not? NaNoWriMo is addicting.

I seriously doubt I'll actually make it to 50,000 words with this draft, but as long as I'm having fun writing it, it doesn't really matter to me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's day one and I have to research engines!

Happy Writing and happy November!

2 comments:

Cat Jensen said...

I wish you good luck on your writing. NaNoWriMo really is addictive...

awwaggener said...

Best of luck! It's going to be amazing!