Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well Look Who It Is

If you guessed that it's me, then you're right!

I tragically left the Internets in the middle of NaNoWriMo... I just couldn't handle it anymore. My book wasn't really being written because, at the time, I was in a class that required me to write and revise two short stories in a month. To me, that was pretty daunting. The NaNoWriMo novel I was working on remains unfinished, but if I couldn't put my entire heart into it, I knew I wouldn't be proud of it even if I did finish writing it by the end of November.

Anyways.

Things are still mad-crazy-busy for me but I'm going to make a conscious effort to post at least once a week because I still like blogging. Also, I'll probably be starting/working on a news blog for one of my classes pretty soon, and that will take a lot more time to write.

Not that I don't like to take time to write things for Constantly Risking Absurdity. Once my brain gets going in a direction, just you try and stop me.

I have some bloggy plans, so stick around and I promise I'll actually complete them!

And now, tell me, how have you been doing? Writing? Reading? I want to hear all about it.

2 comments:

Hayley Lovell said...

Haha, I've got a class that I've had to make a whole new blog for too, worst class I've ever taken I think. But as for writing and reading, writing not so much reading more so than last semester. And overall good. I'm trying to get the whole one post a week thing back into gear too, seeing as The Writer's Hollow kind of fell to the wayside of my senior year of hs and so far has remained there for my freshman year at college. Good luck with school!

reebok21 said...

reebok easytone runtone

cheap zigtech shoes

reebok men basketball shoes

blue reebok zigtech